Open/Shared Charters are $125 per person Full Day
$85 per person for Half Day
Children 12 and under $100 full day -$75 half day
Virgin Gorda Open Charters are $150 per person + $45 custom fees.
Private Charters - 2 Guest up to 40 Guest
- Full Day - $1,650- up to 10 passengers - (call for pricing for each additional guest) $125 each additional person
- 3/4 Day - $1,250 - up to 10 passengers - (call for pricing for each additional guest)
- Half Day - $900 - up to 10 passengers - (call for pricing for each additional guest)
(A 20% Gratuity will be added to ALL Charters)
*$250 Surcharge will be added for Holiday/Peak weeks
- Sunset Cruise - $85 per person with appetizers
- Sunset Cruise - $115 per person includes a three course dinner.
- Private Sunset Cruise - $850 up to 10 passengers
- Dolphin Discovery - Call for Pricing
- Public 'Swim with the Turtles Charter' Every Tuesday/Thursday $125 per person - GUARANTEED swim with turtles and 3 snorkel stops.
♦ Customs fee are not included in these prices and will be added for any BVI excursions. $45 to be paid in cash.
♦ There is a $300 fuel surcharge on the private Virgin Gorda charter.
Discounted rate for Smaller and Larger Groups and Wedding Parties
No Captain Charge
All charters include captain, crew, fuel, snacks, continental breakfast, snorkel equipment and an open bar.
A 20% gratuity is included in all private charters.
Customs fees to and from British Virgin Island are not included. Passports are required for all passengers on trips to the British Virgin Islands. We can pick you up in Red Hook, St Thomas for an additional $100.
You may extend your charter for a $200/ hour. This overtime charge is for all charters!
All trips depart from the National Park Dock, Cruz Bay, St. John unless other arrangements are made in advance or are stated above.
Your deposit must be received within one week from the date of your reservation to guarantee the selected date. Balance due on departure. *A 48 hour notice of cancelation is required prior to departure or deposit will be forfeited. A 72 hours notice of cancelation is required prior to departure on holiday weeks or you forfeit your charter fees.
Lunch and Customs Fees are extra EVERYTHING ELSE IS INCLUSIVE!
Times may be adjusted for your convenience when making reservation.
The Captain will make inclement weather cancelation at the dock.
Charters will be rescheduled at the soonest mutually agreed upon date.